Window Cleaning Before and After
- For residential homes, window washing should occur every 3-4 months. The window washing process is an easy one.
- Window cleaners assess the equipment necessary for each service during the estimate. Whether you’ve just moved into your home, or have lived at the same residence for years, it’s never too soon or too late for routine window washing.
- Maintaining clean windows, doors and screens reduces pollutants, as well as pollen.
- For homes which were recently renovated, post-construction window cleaning is a must. Window cleaners carefully remove all debris, paint, and excess silicone without causing any damage to windows.
- If one is selling a home, clean windows would definitely grasp the attention of a prospective buyer, as well as add value to your property.