Window Cleaning. Seasonal.
- Maintaining clean windows is very important. Seasonal window washing improves the overall appearance of a residence.
- Window cleaning not only results in spic and span, beautiful, like-new windows, also, preserving windows in the long run.
- If a home faces a busy street, windows are more prone to debris, oxidation and deterioration. Also, poor weather conditions,
- acid rain and window screens causes the windows to deteriorate and become oxidized. When windows become oxidized,
- acid wash is used to remove damage. Acid wash costs double, sometimes triple the amount of scheduled window cleaning.